Male = Wolves

Last two days ago, while my girl friend and I were talking about one of our friend love problem. Suddenly, she mentioned to me that guys evolved from wolves which means guys are hum sup lou in nature or "colour wolves". Apparently, she got the idea from a hong kong drama called The New Legeng of Ah Wong. I had been trying very hard to protest the idea and to protect male homo sapiens. It ended up that we both had a good laugh and the idea was sent to our friend just to "enlighten" her.

Just now I discovered two pictures that represent the male's brain which I find that it is quite true for some of my friends. But not me of course... cause I am so pure + suci + innocent + cute.... So here are the pictures.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Do you agree? I vote 50-50 -_-'''

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:18 AM

    hahahahhaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. If our brain are like that, all the girls in this world would have been raped loh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoahh !!!
    where are the other parts? money? beer? huh??
    only sex??? isk isk isk.. fabby....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment