I HATE YOU x1x2x3x4....

Today you really get on my nerves. The little star inside off me overgrown with a tremendous pace and now getting ready to explode! Yes, EXPLODE!!!

Your irresponsibilities, laziness and your "dirtiness" make me suffer long time. Why can't you wash your plates after meal? You just keep them stacked until your mood is suitable enough to wash them, and that is like a few days later.

Why can't you take your laundry out after the washing machine has finished washing them? Instead of taking up, you just wait for another day or just wait for me to take them out for you. Hey, I am not your servant la, damn it. I just want to use the damn washing machine.

Why can't you just be a little bit responsible and try to settle things more quickly? Why can't you remember the dos and the don'ts when you are sharing a house with someone? Is that you don't have any time management or you just don't give a damn what is happening around you? Why it is always me who has to urge you to take an action? Why I am the one who has to suffer from all your misbehaviour? I think if you quit all that negative "auras" of yours, you don't need to go on a diet. You will definitely be slimmer, I swear.

Just now when I wanted to take my snacks from the fridge, I discovered a bag full of broken eggs on top of my tupperware which contained my lovely snacks. The mixture of egg yolk and egg white is all over my container. I was dumbfounded at first wondering to whom this santanic joke might belong to. The first person who successfully flashed in my mind after a few seconds was you.

There I was knocking on your door asking about the plastics full of eggs. Not to my surprise, you admit that the eggs are yours and you have accidently do something to make the precious "little chick to be" to be turned out into this wasteful liquid yesterday. AND yet you said you are too busy to clean it up and just throw it inside the fridge again. Busy my shit la. If I didn't see you for days (which I always hope so), that is forgivable. But you just stayed inside your room ejaculating and spraying sperms surfing the net and listening to your repeatitive chinese song. What is that business you are referring to? KNNCCB, I didn't even receive any apology from all the harzards you have caused me all these while.

Luckily, after this sem, I won't be seeing you already. Thank God. Rejoice x100 power of infinity. Leganya saya after writing out my feeling. Guess I will go and throw some eggs inside his room. If you see this post, it is time you repent to God. If not...

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:55 AM

    Ok, he is very terrible indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:10 PM

    omfg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, u sure that guy is that bad?? u didnt add salt and ajimonoto to ur story ah??
    if thats the case you should try talk to him lar, im sure things will be fine. Or else, you can just screw his ass with screw driver or something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erm... I told him x100 times already. I think he is deaf or something... aih. I don wanna screw him using any tools. Imagine it makes me puke... Urggh... I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment