Chess Master - Finale

I decided to put a stop on the chess master series since there is no one reading it, so here goes the final part for my dearest fan si (a cold wind blowing since there is nobody here)....


Fabian and Joshua cannot find any path that links to the exist. "arrrrghhhh!!!"Fabian screamed in frustration!!!
"Whoi! What are you screaming at the middle of the night??""Eh"Fabian looked around his surrounding. He was lying on the balcony same like last night."Maybe I was just dreaming la... Who cares?" So Fabian just went in the house and call it a day.
Inside his pocket there laid the same chess set quietly glowing without his notice.

-The end-

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:40 AM

    WAH INI M NIGHT SYAMALAN MYA STANDARD WOH

    KAKAKAKKAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUDAH BERAKHIR.... LEGA GILER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.... I am now thinking about something more interesting like vampires hahaha...
    Jason : IS MY STORY really that bad aih aih (now I should repend for polluting bloggers eyes for making them seeing these series) ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:51 PM

    kinda expecting a "exploding" ending to the story, and using more puns like "I am your worst knightmare!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:52 PM

    the anonymous post above is me. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment