Lesson Learn Through Life

Em... this not lesson la. This is just personal experience after a few incidents happened last year. Just found these notes on my personal helper when I was clearing out my desktop just now. So I guess I just talk a little bit here. A bit shy la but who cares, it is my blog anywhere.

1.Try to be mature, don't ACT CUTE.
Hmm,,, this is my major weakness. I always try to act cute. Or maybe I am just too cute anyway. This may due to the influence of anime and japanese comics I read. I always like people say me cute. I got this complement since I am a baby till now. But I kind of hate it now. Why? Cause, my friend, Joshua told me that if some one regard you as cute that means you are ugly but adorable. Ouch! That got me! Gotta let someone call me leng zhai instead of cute someday, so I should stick on this guideline. (But I don wanna grow old ler, I am always 18... ya?)

2. Don't be so kepo.
Ahaha... I like to "pat" around like gals. I really enjoy "pating". For many people out there who do not know what is "pat", let me define this. "Pat" is asking around for others people masalah-masalah problems (this is sort of a good act), give suggesrtions to that matter(I always like that) and talk about other people back - tuk pui zhek (I rarely did this... but shhh...). Last year, I did something that was terribly wrong and out of my mind that was trying to remind one of my best friend (self-proclaimed) about something (which he has yet done until now). However he said fucked up and said that he could take care of that himself. He also added that he was not that kind of forgetful person. I was so pissed so I decided not to be so kepo on this kind of matters anymore. Just let them rot! (Me laughing davilishly)

3. Don't reveal yourself to much.
This is a warning to everyone. Don't spilt everything out about yourself in front of someone eventhough he or she is your best friend or what. God know at someday they will khianat betray you or even let you sink in deep shit! Before, I'm always that kind of angelic person who is so angelic enough to trust anyone since I thought evryone has a angelic heart like me (here here... here is the plastic bag for you to barf). This incident I just want to keep to myself because I forgot what incident actually enlightened me to write this note to myself.

The end, I just wanna flush all this notes together with the bad memories away from my brain and computer as the past is the past. Nothing you can do to tune it right. But for the present I will stick closely to my principe. There will be more to come haha so folks be sure to hold on and sustain my long winded cacatic lessons!

Comments