Chickens Spree!!!

Haha... Initially, I installed the "Chicken Invaders III - The Revenge of the Yolk" to let 老妖 engross with it so that she will not go digging at my private "stuffs" :p . However, it is I who had fallen to this flashy mini game. I spent hours advancing to the next levels. At the end, I had sacrificed my sleeping time.

Now, I have conquered the game. I have acquired all the medals and played the game to its maximum potential. Finally, I can ....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The starting of the game ... AAAAAA.... notice the fork??? KFC time.

The special power existed only if you beat the game once hahaa. You can use forks to thrust the chickens.
The final boss of the game, an egg yolk. Will suffer a protein overdose tomorrow...

Comments

  1. Wah! 300 as your header! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:32 PM

    goodness. so big the yolk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment