Sleepless Nights

I don’t recall when I have become vampiric. Same as one of my friend decipher, my biological clock has twisted. I no longer wake up early in the morning. In fact, I do not sleep at night at all lately. I always manage to shut my eyes after the clock points to 8am in the morning. I can hear the birds chirping and the morning sun rays shine through my window.

The question of why my sleeping time is disrupted keeps ringing inside my mind. Why? Why? Why? The factors that I can think of are:

1. The night is still young.
2. I don’t want to waste my time sleeping myself away. I just have less than one century to live. Em… unless miracle happens.
3. Night time is cooler; I can concentrate in my studies and play games.
4. I somehow think that night time is longer than the day.
5. I JUST DON’T WANNA SLEEP.

I hope I can correct my problem somehow.
P.S: Decypher aka Jason is soon going to be my housemate. COOL!!! For further article visit here

Comments

  1. What you are going through is what I have been going through for the past 1.5 year.s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you're not alone..

    I am facing the same prob too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:44 PM

    sleepless mah.

    i heard got one guy in vietnam insomnia dunno how many years omfg. i believe now still awake. rofl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to have that problem too, but nowadays i just go to sleep automatically past midnite, and forcing myself awake any longer is just plain torture to myself.
    I guess i just had too much to do in the normal day time that my body is screaming for a rest st the end of the day.
    And boy.. i sleep a lot... the more the better !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the advice guys! Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment