Seeing Nirvana

It is within reach. I just couldn't imagine if that time my reflex wasn't good enough. Probably four souls are dancing merrily with the songbirds in Eden. Some guys just don't give a damn about getting rid of the ugly blubber. Besides, some people also think that watching drama is more important than there own life. Some people also don have the irresponsibilities...

Oh gosh... this can go on forever. To make it simple, my kitchen looks like an aftermath of an earthquake because my cute and adorable housemie have to consume some food to increase his lard intensity. Furthermore, he made his poor housemate that is me, taking out his laundry (yes... including his giant underwear) out of the washing machine while he enjoyed watching drama with his girl friends without any conscience-stricken.

Lastly, after he decided to boil some hot water using a kettle (you know la... fat people are afraid of cold). He just fix his buttocks on the chair and again continue watching drama. The kettle had erupted at the end with lots of water everywhere when I finally realized something was wrong and managed to turn off the fire in the nick of time.

Wow... maybe next time when he R.I.P... I sure will burn him a tv + antenna, a vcd player, a computer and lots of paper vcds which contain dramas. God bless! Amen~~

Comments

  1. wow.. fabby can tolerate such "interesting" housemate... thumbs up for ya !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:53 AM

    eh scary lah. how u supposed i be so cool when i move in? :P

    heheh jk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment