Coffee And My Old Time Favourite... Wo Die



drinks
Originally uploaded by fabiankueh.

Miss the coffee in Kuching. Hope I can get back soon. I dunno why... but the taste of the coffee in Kuching is more compact, more omph, more delicious and more.... Okay I stop... I can finish three to four glass of coffee in Kuching... but here ... one should be enough except for Starbucks and Coffee Bean la.
Of course, for the wo die I don't think many of you out there know what am I talking about hehe. So here is the picture. EnjoyImage hosting by Photobucket

Is it finger licking good? I think so too... These things can go really tasty when you dip them in garlic sauce provided by the hawkers. Wah... I am hungry now so I guess I should stop blogging.

Comments

  1. Fabian, it's wor tip rather than wor die (I think) from looking at your pixs. The kwai lous call it pot stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think wor tip is the cantonese pronunciation. My version is chinese :D Thanks for telling me it is pot stickers hehe. Direct translation of mandarin name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh.. fabby is addicted to coffee !!!! Cafeine is bad for you !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe what to do... I like coffee ma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment