A Wonderful Day

Hahaha, what a wonderful day I had today cause I FINALLY start to get rid of some of my flu. I start by attending my 9am tutorial class. This is kind of sucky because I have to wake up early and get poked by my friend in my class. Argghhh I always hate people poking my waist. Luckily, he got pretty occupied with the tutorial questions that we have to pass up within one week.
After that tutorial class, I went downstairs to vote for my favourite canditates for SRC which is our Student Representative Council. We get to vote once a year and by the way got SAPS points wor... who don't want. Oh me gosh! 10.00am there was a whole long queue of freshies waiting to take their votes. Better wait for half an hour first. Fuuh, after going for breakfast and ATM (chun chun half an hour) I got my voting done within 5 minutes (hehehe, pretty cool huh). But the worst part about this was, I have to vote 5 candidates out of 6 and 2 more out of 3 without a choice. So, I had no choice but to vote for people not my "sam sui" including a girl whose use a phrase "Vote Now, Talk Later..." as her main attraction for votes which makes me doubt her efficiency in representing us, the students (a vase probably... *sweat...).
Then I got to kacau one of gang by using a nick name given to him by his gf. I found out about his nick name accidentally at his gf's blog this morning. So, I enjoyed a pleasant time teasing him and calling different combinations of his nick names. Nice to see his face turned from normal to red then to more reddish ahahaha... I am so bad.
Later, I spend quite an enjoyable time late afternoon with Sebastian and that particular nick-named friend by watching animes and comics at my place.
Then at 6 pm as we were about to advanced to our lecture, a friend (Kelapa) told us that there was no class. Aih what to do... I din know cause I din go online and check ma. It is too early for dinner bit what to do? Eat first hungry later. Too bad for me that I have to waste one hour of my precious time eating at a fast food restaurant waiting for the rain to stop.
Then tonight, I played squash which I decided to give up but to tempting to give up with Sebastian. Ahaha, as usual, I kalah teruk to him but at the end, I "unofficially" win by one match which he didn't want to recognize. What to do? Try harder next time lor. After a "lateh" session with Sebastian and a few gossipings ( achiachos), I parted with Sebastian and returned home. And what did I do after this? Well, of course blogging la!
Hmmm... wonder what should I do tomorrow? Tech time is tomorrow... Yeah... hoping to buy some cheap PC stuffs there. Can't wait.

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:56 AM

    Nonono, u should continue squash-ing. It will help in the long long run. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment