Pimples - The Devil's Advocate

Today.
Me : Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! More pimples more pimples!
Pimples : Halo Fabian, we are buddies from today onwards!
Me : No~~~~ help~~ *rush to toilet, wash face, rush to room tampal seaweed shine
control moisture cream, look at mirror, look look look*
Me : Aih aih… Why won’t it disappear… there are more and more everyday. Is this
really qing chun~~??? Kanasai! HELP!!! ANYBODY!!! I NEED HELP!!!
Pimples : *Singing* you just can’t get me out of your face.

*Anyone, if you know a good method to stop pimples don’t hesitate to share with me please*
Advocate

Comments

  1. sleep early and wake up early lo.....................

    and buy tons of aloe vera. i nv used it though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala... I try aloe vera liao ler.. still the same... my mum ask me to use hazeline snow which is for old people - that is uncool. But I am going to buy anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coz she is metro. :P LOL...I got one idea, burst the pimple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:01 AM

    Hey Fabian,

    Your blog "Pimples - The Devil's Advocate", leads me to believe you will find my skin care blog on acne scars treatment to be worth a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:24 PM

    Our boy cells renew themselves whilst asleep; if only our wallets would do the same.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment