Onmyoji - Seductress's Diary

Part 1


There are only two things in my whole life that I would call gifts from heaven - these skillful hands of mine, and my kind little twin sister. 

Whenever I look at my little sister, I see myself, as if I was looking into a mirror. Except the mirror has a scratch.

If she'd fixed this stitch here, she would probably be the next me.
A perfect version of me. I won't let anyone criticize her, even if it's fair.


Part 2



The losers slandered me, claiming that I had used dark magic to gain my weaving skills. A wandering  onmyoji heard the rumor and came to investigate.

"What a beautiful work! I hope I am lucky enough to meet its maker."

My heart beat rapidly when I heard this. I wondered if he was like all the others, who care so much about looks.

My little sister met with him on my behalf and gradually got to know him.

But I started to care more and more about the silly smile that she was having trouble hiding.

Part 3


News of my beauty and my weaving talent spread far and wide, until I received a royal order from faraway.

A lord ordered me to marry him as his eighth wife. I became resentful.

"I won't allow you to give yourself up. I'll go there instead of you."

"But I need your face to fool people. I can weave, but I can't fool anyone with this face."

In the waving candlelight, I saw tears frozen on my little sister's face, together with fear.

"You said he isn't not someone who cares about looks...."


Comments