Life

What should I achieve in life or what should I do with my life. Lately my life is fill with question marks. Feel like riding a never-ending spinning teacup. I just keep on turning and turning until my head goes dizzy without stopping for a time out to puke. It can be said that I have reached the stage where life is suffocating. Should I increase my pace and head butt ahead or pull an emergency break? All of them involve a fair amount of risks which reminds me of Robert Frost's poem. Life sucks as an engineer. Dull and lifeless.

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:35 PM

    Bian oh Bian, stay stronger...

    I have deep faith that you will find your precious way out:)

    Ask yourself, what you really want?

    Probably, the answer is just ahead of you:)

    All the best in your future undertakings ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree wif u tat engineers' life sucks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment