The point of no return

I just wanna know what's on your mind
To know what I've said
To let you hurt so badly
Until you have totally lost faith in me
Many sleepless night I have been through
Just to try my luck
To guess the correct answer
And repent profusely
The path that we walk together is always that bright
But suddenly it caught the night
I am at the point of despair
Various thoughts rushed in and out of my mind
How come the hole is beyond repair?
Will letting you go sooth your anger?
Will you ever understand my heart?
I know it is too late
When sorry doesn't mean anything to you anymore
When it is too late to pull back the wrong that I've done
From day to day
My breaking point is challenged
I try to tolerate and compromise
Lastly, I have come upon regret
Mainly of my rushful act to accept you in my life
For I have destroyed a beautiful soul I treasure
Should I give away my heart?
So that I can see your angelic smile once again.

Comments