Speak correctly LA

Today, I read a short story about the importance of speaking the right way through a book that I just bought. It inspired me much because I am the one who always speak out my mind without thinking. So the story goes like this...

There was a man who invite four people to join him for dinner. When dinner time came, only three out of the four quests arrive.

The man was waited anxiously and uttered :" Sigh, the one who is suppose to come does not turn up yet..."

After listen to that sentence, the first guest felt insulted and left.

The man panicked again and uttered :" Sigh, the one who is not suppose to leave had left."

The second guest heard his comment automatically got insulted and left.

The man then turned to the last guest and said :" They got it all wrong, I am not referring to them..."

At the end, all the guest left.

The moral of this story is... think before you said anything then think again if possible before anything goes wrong. A good story.

Comments

Post a Comment