Standard wars: Fabian vs Blu-Ray and HD-DVD

As a start, I would like to commence with a long string of coarse language. But to pay homage to Sony and Microsoft for they have perfected my life, I decided to just shut my mouth. My motive is quite clear actually. I hope that either one company happens to see this and welcome me to do my industrial training at their companies.

My group has come out with the topic “Standard wars: Blu-Ray vs HD-DVD” for our Engineering and Society assignment. Our lecturer has approved our proposal and now we are getting our asses off the chairs to get the assignment done as fast as possible since we still have other projects and assignments to surmount.

The tasks division among our group mates was quite a success but we had wasted one week waiting for the chance to get together to deal with that. This is because some of us need to practice autoeroticism, “paktoh” and lingering around. For me, I am just plainly and simply lazy to sustain the weight of my lard because of the force of gravity.

I have volunteered to do the facts part such as Introduction, Scope, History and Background. That means I have to spend most of my time in front of the computer again neglecting all the radiations to hack for materials. This also means I have to endure quite a period of torment reading through the findings for I don’t ace in English Language and has no speed-reading ability. How I wish all of them are in the form of formula, simple and straight to the point.

However, what is done cannot be undone. The wars have begun. Either I manage to hand in on time or I flung the subject. I cannot comprehend why they need to produce two different standards for us to choose from. Like I’ve always say, live life simple. In my opinion, those two standards are just Heath Robinson contraptions. I can’t wait for the day to start cracking the discs into two parts or used them during my karate sessions.

It is almost 5am but I still have to prevent my eyelids from closing because if I am careless, it is game over for me. My alter ego doesn’t allow me to produce something imperfect. To win, I must conquer them all. (Destiny Child's song is on the air) I'm a survivor, yeah!!!

Comments

  1. Blue ray disc rocks !! Dvd sucks.. ahahhahaa..
    just kidding, have heard bout blue ray discs for quite some time, guess they are holding back the blue ray risc release to sustain the profts earned luxuriously from DVD on current markets.
    Why so kiasu? slow and steady bah... can win one.. no worries...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment