Killing me softly

I have fallen for him, thoroughly, truly, madly and deeply. It is that kind of passionate love that makes you able to take the whole moon down for him. Sadly though, my movement is limited and the only thing I can do is just catch the wonderful things he intends to see and preserve by using my eye and body. However, I have amnesia sometimes when he asked for "our" precious memory. The memory just went out one frame by one frame without me realizing... And by the time I realized... most of them are gone... I hope he still has the back up.

I like his finger touching and lingering through my whole body. When I am high enough, my eye sometime release a white ray and shines his world. That's when I know we share the same memory. Luckily, he only poke me with a stick when he needed to, unlike some of my friends where they are poked almost every second. It hurts bad... but also syok in a way.

I can't express how much I love him and this hurts me a lot. Whenever I feel his touch and his gentleness, I am happy but depress. I can't tell how desperate I am to stay by his side all the time and I can't say how much I needed him when I am alone in my blanket or in the dark.

Time is passing by slowly and my pain grows with each ticking of the clock. The seconds are just like sharp razors penetrating through my body. His love is killing me slowly. Today, I finally break down. After his last attempt of erasing our memories once again, I can't seem to bear it anymore. I have reach my peak of calmness. Then I just go blank.

I guess this is a good way to end my suffering. I can finally rest in peace. But, he still don't want to let go off me. The final words I heard him uttered is "Shit! I have to go to the camera shop and fix it fast!". Well... Maybe he loves me after all.

Comments

  1. Geez, you almost you mislead the readers....haha.
    Anyway, is this how you describe your camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm... This is just to check whether the reader is attentive or not ma. I think that is what my camera think of me gua. So I juz describe it lor hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment