Stop Squashing

Okay, now I finally wanna settle this once and for all. I will stop playing squash for sometimes. Initially, I play squash for the few following points:

1. Keeping fit.
2. Mantaining a stable friendship with my gang.
3. Playing squash makes me feel lively and happy.

Okay, now I start to weigh the consequences and reject above initiatives.

1. My figure still like a big moving pear after a few weeks, so I don't think squash can trim my shape any further. It is not like I din't have a balance diet or something. Maybe this is a sign from god that I must show gratitude for the figure he has given me. Now, I think I just have to show some gratitude by living my day to the fullest and not to toture my body by eating two meals a day and doing excessive excercises.

2. Okay, playing squash now will mantain a stable frienship, but I think I will see my gang everyday either during lectures or "la teh" (supper) session. May they forgive me by not going to squash session. Furthermore, the people who wanna join us for squash keep increasing and I think I have some difficult time interacting with them. (Something is definitelyy wrong with me cause last time I used to enjoy making friends).

3. Lastly, after a harsh day of lectures, a nice squash sessions are most enjoying and relaxing. However, lately with the increasing internal and external disturbances that comes into my life, I still feel depress and grew more tired after the squash session.

In short, bye bye to my squash ball, racquet and my nike sport shoes. I will now dump put you all into a tightly sealed box with a label - do not open. Sayoonara.

Comments

Post a Comment