Premonition

Today I somehow got a feeling that one of my possessions will be broken by someone. So, I went practicing on how to handle this kind of situation (to free mah, nothing to do). To sum up what I’d practiced, “I forgive you, never mind” is the phrase. I guess this is my golden phrase since I was a kid till now, talk about kind and soft-hearted (kembang, kembang, kembang).

However, I did not know that my practice came into live action that fast. The incident happened when we (my usual gang and I) were about to finish playing squash…

Oli : Hey Fab, look at your racquet.
Me : Ha? What’s wrong with it? (Look look and blink blink)
Oli : (Flip flip flip the racquet)
Me : (Still observing hard to find if he is going to do some magic tricks or what)
Oli : (Can’t tolerate my blurness already) Sorry, I broke your racquet. Now it is kemek already. Tell me the price and I will pay you back.
Me : (Blink and pause for a few seconds)Oh, never mind. Don’t worry about it.

The conversation went on and on with Oli keeps apologizing and I keep neverminding and the end, luckily, my racquet is saved and twisted to the normal self after Oli’s few attempts. Then we go happily drinking at mamak.

After I arrived at home, I started to analyze why I can forgive Oli and without asking for any pay back. I came out with a few possible answers which include, I am soft-hearted and kind (LOL). Other is, my racquet is priceless because this was first racquet that my father had bought to me. So, even though the racquet is in bad shape, I still keep it. This includes my other racquet (bought by my mum) which is gone case with the same kind of tragedy but my own fault of course.

Up to now, I still get many kinds of premonition example people scolding me for doing something wrong, when I will miss class and so on. But my entire premonition is something bad, I wonder if this is a blessing or a curse. Sometimes, I also wonder, how can I get such accurate premonition. My question is left untouched because until now, there is still no scientific proof in this category. Maybe my case should be categorized in the X-files instead hehe.

Comments