Frustration

Tonight, 1.45am Fabian's room, malacca:

Printer (Canon S100SP) : kling kling kliang kliang

Fabian : Eh, work la you idiotic slave, why you don't move?

Printer : I already four years old liao, wanna die d, think I will not be serving you anymore.

Fabian : Bang, Bang , Bang. (Gets very angry and slam the printer with all his might)

After a few seconds...

Fabian : Fuhh, I should get a new printer already. This printer makes me angry only.

Printer : ":X" - DEAD - (May he rset in peace)


I need to say thanks for my printer because he service me for three years already, eventhough he did broke down once because some bloody fool throw some pieces polisterine into my printer, scared he will died of hunger (like I am an abusive master). After the service after the break down, all he did was keep frustrating me by stucking in the middle of the printing process and etc. Oh well, it is a good thing he broke now, I am gonna say bye bye without turning my back even once.

So, if anybody knows some good printers with quite cheap price, please let me know... Just wanna buy one to print my notes.

Comments

  1. Lazy printer sounds a good choice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a lazy printer??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:54 AM

    Tech Time coming. Time to buy a NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW printer...

    Get one dot matrix wan la. Damn 9 cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:08 AM

    I am wiser on this subject now that I've read your blog on computer printer I was impressed with the information presented. I have seen another blog with related information computer printer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment