Fingers tired night

I am sick for a week now, now,sitting motionless in front of the monitor, looking blankly into the screen deciding what to do tonight. Suddenly, I just remember I haven't check my hotmail for almost three days now. Hope my 25Mb mailbox won't get flared so easily.

The most stupid action I did tonight was open my msn messenger, sign in without invicible mode juz to click the shortcut icon to my mailbox (no need to sign in by typing my username and password ma). As soon as I resurface, many msn windows began to pop up in front of me. The end, I had to spend four hours ++ checking my mailbox besides chatting away with love affairs, talking about "prawns and crabs", bossing about people's business and hearing bussiness plans. Hmm... I sure get myself pretty entertain. But I start to wonder, is it the right thing to do? Spending my four hours juz like that? Argghhh... my fingers are tired and painful...

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:21 AM

    sudah pukul berapa.. pigi tido la :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alah, on already just off it back loh~! Then if ppl ask why u went offline, just say got dc loh~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jxt2j : That time pukul 8 nia. :Þ
    jason : Thanks for the advice hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yakah? Macam mana?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment