Three Days of Boredom

After coming back from Jusco with Jason last saturday...

Me : *switch on computer .... eh why got bau busuk coming out from my CPU eh?

After a while...

Me : Eh... the whole the whole thing goes blank liao ler. * press the power button on the CPU for a few times. (In deep thoughts) Hmm... better find the computer genius, Jason! *dial dial dial.
Me: Halo Jason, can come to my house or not... com rosak ler.
Jason : Ok, no problem.

Later,
Jason : It seems that your power supply game over d.
Me : I c I c... yer no shop open tomorrow ler... What am I going to do? Might as well bang on the wall and faint for one day.
Jason : Good luck. *Walk home.

Me : *Dial Dial Dial... Halo, Joshua? bla bla bla
Joshua : Bla bla bla...
Me : Bla Ble Blu.
Joshua : Bli Bla Ble...
Me :* Hanged up the phobe. *Dial Dial Dial. Halo Sebastian?
Sebastian :Ya here.
Me: Bla Bla Bla...
Sebastian : Ok!

So, Joshua, Sebastian, and I end up playing UNO at Joshua's house. And later, I ended up staying overnight at Joshua house. This is the first time in my life that I stayed overnight at a fren's house. Then my second and third day was spent reading Dan Brown's Angels and Demons and lots of sleeps.

Comments

Post a Comment